Wednesday 10 July 2013

9

Halooooooooooooo blogger !!!!!!!!!!!! long time no see, howdy? . Maaf , kuliah udah mulai gabisa dibikin main-main, ditinggal-tinggal, jadi itulah kenapa hampir 6 bulan ini aku ngga ngurusin kamu sama sekali , I'm so sorry :-( .

By the way, I've something to tell you *apa? WPS lagi?| iya mau apalagi -_-| bosen | santai masih banyak lagi selain WPS yang bakal ngisi blog ini lagi, sabaar I'll show you soon* .

I'm never imagine this before, 9months, yaaa 10months, almost, and all this time I'm still into you. You are the first person who can made me stay with all my ability to learn patience, you've made me stay with problems which very exhausting, and you made me stay although sometimes you are very, very frustrating, without a break up once. 

Udah terlalu banyak yang diucapkan dan diungkapkan buat kamu, sampe aku udah speechless gatau mau bilang apa. Terimakasih sudah mengajarkanku banyak hal, ternyata sabar menunggu sebuah kepastian lebih dari 12 bulan itu nggacukup untuk hari kedepan, You have to stay there with me, accompany me to learn more than a patience. I love you :-)






and one : i love to doing all the silly things with you :-D


"I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you (I'm into you)
Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time I'm still into you"
paramore  - still into you


1 comment:

  1. suka lagunya paramore yg still into you juga? wihihi sama dong, ini salah satu music favorite saya loh :)

    ReplyDelete