Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

Good morning every body (!). It's the first day of 2012 right? So, HAPPY NEW YEAR :D goodbye 2011 and welcome 2012 . My new year wishes , just wanna be a better person than before and i wanna past my final exam with a great score, Amin :). 


There are different this year, I celebrated the new year in Surabaya but so sad because i'm not with my family. Nevertheless, this is MY BEST NEW YEAR EVE. Last night was my best day ever hahahahaaha. Why? because I celebrated this moment with my best friend and HIM :D. Yes, he was here last night , wonderful right?. 


I don't know what else to say, certainly you make it very memorable day. I'm speechless right now, i dunno anymore how to express my feeling of happiness. Even now, I still chuckle remembering what we do last night. 


Starting from you pick me up, oh yaa when I saw ur car on the spot, I dunno why I was so nervous *i'm laughing right now hahahaha*, okay let's forget it, so embarrassing hahaha. And  I'm so shock when I entered the car, sit down, then look at ur side , yeah (!) our shirt almost the same, very similar hahahaha. Then, we pick up Febry and her brother, and we went to that place. 


Watching movie, eating chubby, see the fireworks, until back home, that conversation, that laughter, and everything is a great moment :). I'm so sorry because of me, you came home late. I'm really happy because of you :), you too hm ? . Thank you for everything last night.




*our tickets*



*w/ la febry andira r.c*



No comments:

Post a Comment