Saturday 3 December 2011

abal

heyhooo bloggers :D long time no see ya ? hihihihihii i've no time to write or just post a photo here. my task sooooooo ful and totally exhausting. sometimes so bored to do my task but what can i do? i must to do it although it's sooo boring. and this weekend it's time to update my clownish blog :). whatever they said this mine and i'd love my clownish blog.
okeoke just an unimportant opening right? hahahaahahaa. ohh yaa a several time ago i went to kenpark with my 'ababil' friends hahahaha and what i do there?

this is it :D


this called "PAGODA"




if you go to beach what will you see there? a blue sky? white sand? blue ocean? let see what is there?




when you look the sky you'll "whooa" but look at the water, you want a blueocean there? uupss so sorry there's no blue ocean moreover white sand. Kenjeran beach has brown water, I dunno why, maybe have been contaminated with industrial sewage, soooo horrible right? what a cruel of surabaya tsktsktsk






hoooow cuute my old shoes :D hihihihihi so narcism yak? yeah everyone know that hihi :D


actually there are many photos, but still in zenny's camera. coming soooooooooon ya? :)


last.. this my photo which photographed by , my friends icha, check this out 



thats all about my 'abal' photograph. hopefully bloggers will enjoyed this post haha :D







No comments:

Post a Comment