Wednesday 21 December 2011

happy mothers day

*tuesday, 20 december 2011*

happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to youuuuuuuu. Hello mom, happy birthday, wish you a happy life wish you all the best. iloveyou .................







...............................................................................................................



hello mom? how are you today? wish i was there to say "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM, ILOVEYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCH". Thanks for everything mom, if you were not there I will also not exist in this world. Thanks for carrying me for nine months in your body, struggling every day take me wherever you go. Mobilized for the sake of the soul and body had me into this world.

Thank you for your love that never faded even though many many times i hurt you. I know I often make you dissapointed , but wait and see mom I'll make you smile with pride to me. I promise :).

Like what was said by Rasulullah SAW when asked "who the first person to be respected?" and Rasulullah replied "your MOTHER", "the second ya Rasul?" he still answer "MOTHER". "the third?" | MOTHER. "the fourth" | FATHER. 


DAD, I LOVE YOU TOO. Mom , Dad, you're super hero, you're special, you're awesome, you're incredible, you're everything ♡.  so proud to be their daughther. 










No comments:

Post a Comment