Monday 12 December 2011

froggie

heyhoo bloggers , nice to see you again :). heyheyhey i wanna tell you my experience today hahahaha. This day begins with a quiz of physics, as usual I can only do just a piece of 4 question, hooo what the hell right? hahahahaa i dunno why this lesson soo absurd for me. okeoke enough about the absurd physics. let's back to the topic.

you know why i give this post tittle "froggie"? hmmm because this post about my experience to a pity frog :D. my biology lab today is about the structures and organs of vertebrate animals and the animal is a frog. actually i dunno the frogs  are used is still alive and just drugged or dead. but if the frog still alive i wanna say sorry to froggie because i kno what me and my friends do to her it's sooo painfull. how not? let see this..


before.....






evacuation...........









after............








hmmm so sorry littl froggie, rest in peace yaaaaaa :) thanks for giving a new science for us. 





hmmm, i dunno from this 'bedahmembedah' i remember my obsession to be a doctor. like Sabila Fabi Hanida said "i can't be a doctor but soon I WILL" . hmmm i hope our(i and sabila) dreams come true in 2012 amin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment